Friday, January 13, 2012

Week 22

This week, Caitlin started her Florida lap book.


While the boys watched Liberty Kids online, Caitlin had a little unit study on our state. She loves to cut and color and use glue sticks! I turned on my Cricut and cut out letters for her to use.









 





We added a little every day.
















Other than the printer ink being low, everything looked pretty good. She enjoyed it and we will move on to Georgia next week.

   The boys had a great week, they worked hard on their spelling words and grammar lessons. Dawson learned about banking in math, Dylan is still on fractions in his workbook.

  Our schedule has been the best ever! I moved math to after lunch, we seem to get a second wind and focus is much better. I've become a morning person! Now I have the time to download videos from the library, print out papers and make our daily schedule all before the kids get up out of bed! I'm talking 5 AM wake up call! I absolutely LOVE it! Charlotte Mason says it takes 6 weeks to form a habit. I have four weeks to go!

    The weather was perfect the last few days. I took some pictures just hanging out together.....

























Ready for week 23! Have a great week end :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the new pictures! Your kids are growing so much! I have been getting up at 6 a.m. SOMEtimes. I would love to push it back to 5:30 and make it more of a priority. You have inspired me.

    Have a great weekend!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete