Friday, January 6, 2012

Week 21 Wrap Up

This week the kids had structure back in their lives. We got so much done and it felt great to get back in the swing of things.
    Caitlin knows her 2's, 3's, and 5's multiplication tables and we have started 6's
  She started reading from 1st grade readers this week too! I can't even take the credit for it. While I am doing one on one time with Dawson, my other son Dylan helps Caitlin with her skip counting and reading. He seems to get a kick out of teaching her and it's working out pretty good for her too!
    Meanwhile, Dawson is getting his much needed time together with me for some of his studies. It's getting harder! I'm hoping I have enough energy to get some Units together again. It's still very hard for me to jump from 7th grade Grammar to Kindergarten Arts and Crafts. Maybe I can get Dylan to do it :)
    We got back to Home Ec on Thurs. We made Pizza dough and bunches of pancakes! We froze the pancakes for next week. We ate the pizzas tonight! :)
   Looking forward to week 22!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when my kids work to help each other! Great week!

    ReplyDelete