Friday, August 24, 2012

Planners

I took some time to get organized.


I put together three 3-ring binders.
1. Homeschool
2. Home Journal
3. My home business

My homeschool notebook has unit study planners, calenders, book lists and such. I even have a section for this blog! I love the way it looks and I love the way it works for me! I can plan a 6 week unit on one sheet of paper! Love that!

My Home Journal started when somebody told me about The Fly Lady. It's a great way to keep your home organized and clutter free. My home journal has a place for bills, groceries, meals, cleaning, and I like to keep pictures of drawings the kids have given me. It's a scrapbook/planner :) Makes me smile when I look through it.

The Pink Blueberry....This is my embroidery/ sewing business binder. I keep ideas, orders, pictures and calenders in here. It's a great tool to keep me organized.

Does everything run smooth as silk?  N.O. but I don't feel as scatter brained as I used to. I can see what I need to do, and I can see what I've done. I work efficiently and effectively. Bills are paid on time, I know what's for dinner and I can stay on track with life.

This works for me. 
What works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment